Tuesday 3 January 2012

Facebook inspiration!

Facebook is sometimes very handy! Being a graphics and media student, I have friends on facebook who are also very interested in design. By keeping up with the constant posts on here, I was lucky enough to come across some really cool photos that gave me ideas for my digipack.
These photos have inspired me to go to different locations such as the beach and get shots similar to the ones shown below. I also really love the editing that has been done and these kind of colours would work well with the mood and genre of my track.





These are all photos from a friend who has kindly agreed for me to re-post them.

I thought these kind of photos would work well for the inside panels of my digipack as the text could go down the side of the photo on the opposite side to the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment