Thursday 27 October 2011

An idea of my digipack cover...

This is an attempt at a first idea of my digipack cover. I created it through word and paint, therefore it is a VERY basic idea!
From looking at this, I think I will change the positioning of the artist and song name. I am also going to change the names as this is just an example I used to get an idea down. I am also considering taking photos of my performer at the shooting location of Bransgore where I have recently done a location shoot. I think the lighting there is very appropriate for the subdued feel of the track and therefore would connote the right feel for the song. Although I do really like the design of this digipack cover, I think different colours a prehaps a different image would work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment